Sunday, May 31, 2015

Embryo Transfer Day

It has been a while since I last posted, so to pick up where I let off.

24 March 2015 was the schedule for the embryo transfer. We were scheduled for 11 am but Dr CL was late. So we waited there, with my full bladder, without any information on whether we have any embryo(s) to transfer. Tried asking the nurse but no one would say a thing. So we waited... and prayed... until 3 pm the nurse called me up to get a shot, to prepare myself for the embryo transfer. YAY! Meaning we do have at least an embryo. At that point in time, they still wouldn't tell us any info on the embryo.

Came 4 pm and we finally saw Dr CL. Turned out out of the 15 eggs, we had only 2 embryos, one super good and the other so so good. Dr CL scanned my uterus, checked whether everything was ok for the transfer and whether I had enough water in my bladder... hello, i've been holding it in since like forever. Btw, I was allowed to pee as much as a cup, at maximum. (Full bladder was required to make it easier for the transfer)

So then I was prepped and we went ahead with the embryo transfer. It took around 10 minutes for them to clean me up and 5 minutes for Dr CL to put it them in. Waited for around 1 hour in bed then we could go back to the hotel.

More praying and waiting until another 2 weeks, when we know whether any of the 2 sticks in my uterus. We stayed in Damansara for another 5 days and we flew home. Asked Dr CL whether it's ok to fly, he said it's fine, but at least wait for 24 hours. On day 7 after embryo transfer, I was back to work.

3 comments:

  1. Men and women who are facing the infertility problems and want the perfect results they can directly make their appointment with the Sofat Infertility Centre. We are the best IVF centre in India that give you perfect results without any side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone from you want to know all the procedure of the IVF treatment then you can simply follow the given link and watch the full video. In this video, we share everything about the infertility problems and its treatments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If anyone searching for the best class IVF Centre in Punjab then you can fix your appointment at EVA HOspital - IVF Centre. We p[rovdie best class treatments under the supervision of well-experienced IVF doctors.

    ReplyDelete