Monday, March 23, 2015

D3 embryos

My embryos are 4 days old today and I was very eager in knowing how they were. I tried calling the Alpha Fertility Center yesterday but noone was there (it's Sunday, d'oh). So I called again today but the lady who picked up the phone said the embryologist was very busy and they would call me back, which they never did. So we went there and fortunately met the nurse that has been helping us all the way, nurse B. She looked reluctant when I asked her to check how the embryos were but she did it anyway. Apparently, out of my 15 eggs, only 4 made it to day 3. They could not touch the embryos again until tomorrow so noone knew what their status is today. 

The clinic offers this technology

Just FYI if you are keen in knowing live updates of your embryo. For me, that would be too stressful.

Embryo transfer is schedulled for tomorrow. We can only pray that we will be given the chance to be parents soon. 

2 comments:

  1. HI,

    Can you please update your story? Or do you have any e-mails?
    I also experience the same fail IUI with Dr. Robert Alief in JWCC.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete